The CISA Review Manual 2010 is a comprehensive reference guide designed to assist individuals in preparing for the CISA exam and individuals who wish to understand the roles and responsibilities of an information systems auditor. The manual has evolved over the past editions and now represents the most current, comprehensive, globally peer-reviewed information security management resource available.
The CISA Review Manual 2010 features a new format. Each of the six chapters has been divided into two sections for focused study. The first section of each chapter contains the definitions and objectives for the six areas, with the corresponding tasks performed by information systems (IS) auditors and knowledge statements (required to plan, manage and perform IS audits) that are tested on the exam.
Section One is an overview that provides:
* Definitions for the six areas
* Objectives for each area
* Descriptions of the tasks
* A map of the relationship of each task to the knowledge statements
* A reference guide for the knowledge statements, including the relevant concepts and explanations
* References to specific content in Section Two for each knowledge statement
* Sample practice questions and explanations of the answers
* Suggested resources for further study
Section Two consists of reference material and content that supports the knowledge statements. Material included is pertinent for CISA candidates knowledge and/or understanding when preparing for the CISA certification exam. In addition, the CISA Review Manual 2010,includes brief chapter summaries focused on the main topics and case studies to assist candidates in understanding current practices. Also included are definitions of terms most commonly found on the exam.
This manual can be used as a stand-alone document for individual study or as a guide or reference for study groups and chapters conducting local review courses.
The 2010 edition has been developed and is organized to assist candidates in understanding essential concepts and studying the following job practice areas:
* IS audit process
* IT governance
* Systems and infrastructure life cycle management
* IT service delivery and support
* Protection of information assets
* Business continuity and disaster recovery
We does not store any files on its server. We does not reserve any rights to, nor claims copyright to, any software names listed on these pages. All references are copyright to their respective owners.